Wednesday 9 September 2009

quotes

I've been meaning to post some of the great quotes that Tess & Brodie come up with for a while, but keep thinking that I should wait until I have a very comprehensive list. However, I can never remember them all when I want to, so I am going to post them up piecemeal for now.

Some of their general everyday words are better than the proper words ....

SHARK (sharp)
UPS WAY DOWN (upside down)

Tess was asked if she knew her full name recently, and turned to me to ask 'is it Tessie-Bear?' .... ahh, bless!

oh, more coming in, as I type ..... Brodie just came up to me and apologised for something he'd done earlier today. I thanked him and said 'but it was Tess's thing that you damaged, so you should really apologise to her'. To which, he replied, 'hmmmm, I don't know about that, I will have to decide'. He then adopted a thinking pose while he deliberated on the issue. Happily, after a short pause, he decided that he would and disappeared off to deliver the apology!

..... more to follow as I think of them! ......

No comments:

Post a Comment